Jul 25, 2012

The Labyrinth


Dress - Forever 21, Shoes - H&M, Leggings - H&M

I got my tattoo this Monday! Wow did that thing hurt. I knew it was going to be painful as feet don't have much else than skin and bones so there's no meat to cushion the needle, but I think it was definitely worth it. My tattoo took an hour to finish and it was a verrrrry long hour! The image I got is called an Osseous Labyrinth, and it's a part of your ear. I just love anatomical and botanical art so I wanted to get something that I really connected with aesthetically. This is something I've thought about getting for over 2 years and I would say to anyone who is thinking about getting a tattoo to definitely make sure you know what you want before you get it. Know where you want it on your body too because placement can make all the difference. 

I actually bought a special paper from a craft store that would print a fake tattoo, and I put the image I was thinking about onto the fake tattoo just so I could see how it would actually look on my body before I got it done permanently. If you know the exact image you want to get I would suggest possibly doing the same thing, just so you can be 100% sure that you have what you want.

For my outfit to my appointment I wanted to dress cute but still be comfortable so I wore this awesome print shift dress which buttons up. I love loud prints lately! They really catch your eye and if the print is done right it can look very chic. This last picture of the tree was taken in Seattle right up the street from the tattoo parlor. I love how Seattle has such beautiful trees and isn't a pure concrete jungle. Gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment